Old November 11th 04, 01:54 PM
SelwayKid

"Morgans" wrote in message ...
"Hilton" wrote in message
link.net...
Hi,

This accident is a 'local' one for us Bay Area pilots. The report sure
makes interesting reading.

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief2.asp?...FA187& akey=1

Hilton

Perhaps I missed what you think is interesting. Bad judgment that could
have gotten them there, but left no safety margin, and one more thing went
wrong, (fire) and it bit them in the ass. Sounds like all to that, right?

Jim
If you read it, was it because you were interested to see what it
said? Or did you read it of prurient interest? In either case, it was
interesting reading! In my opinion, any accident that I can learn from
is of interest. If anyone can learn from it, it has particular value
if the individual is interested in learning from the mistakes of
others.
So, has my response been of any interest? ggg
Ol Shy & Bashful