Old March 25th 04, 12:19 PM
J. Paaso

Default bell xp-77-info?

whilst taking a break from my main project
(http://www.dlc.fi/~jmpaaso/experimental/), I stumbled upon the
concept of Bell xp-77. Being all wooden, it appealed to me and now I
would like to hear anything and everything concerning this aircraft.
Are there any existing drawings ? anywhere, anyone? experineces,
memories? It might be an interesting medium sized project to see IF
the drawings can be redrawn upto todays requirments? perhaps even
build one?

Personally I'm training to specialize in wood working in general but
special emphasis on wooden aircraft. If I'd Have the moeny I'd
probably build a mosquito bomber or falco...bút life being what it is
and me not being an heir apparent to rockefeller or anyone else
connected with the green stuff, I will have to make do.

I have checked allthe websites that can be found with the search query
:bell+xp77 There were the usual pictures and some specs... but I need
more.

Any help -much appreciated
JP