Old July 11th 08, 01:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
george wrote in

Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year
is giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .

I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually. His refusal to face
facts is key and, given time, hes going to get kookier. Trust me on
this. I know how to make a good kook a great kook.

Bertie

I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're just wasting a lot of
OTHER PEOPLES time.

Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting your time.

Looks like george is one of the first to start
realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with you, does not make
them a kook. You might soon find yourself on a LOT of the wrong
peooples **** lists.

Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone who rails on
against somethinhg he's concocted inside his pointy head.

You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb ass. You're the
****ing kook, and I seriously doubt you're the original Bertie as
well.

Of course you do. You're a k00k!

Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging, cross posting
asshole like you. You claim to be a professional pilot, but act more
like a used toilet salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
Honest Carr's Used Johns.

Pretty sure.