Old July 11th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..." ( VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008) "Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks FAQ - 2008"

"Colonel Jake" wrote in news:_e2dncUp1fH5m-
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
: "Colonel Jake" wrote in
: :
:
:
: Bertie the Bunyip
:
:
: :
: : Maxwell luv2^fly99@cox.^net
: :
: :
: :
: : Bertie the Bunyip
: : :
: : : george
: : :
: : : Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the
: : : hour/day/week/month or year is giving him a
: : : status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .
: : :
: : :
: : : I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually.
: : : His refusal to face facts is key and, given time,
: : : hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I
: : : know how to make a good kook a great kook.
: : :
: : : Bertie
: : :
: :
: : I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're
: : just wasting a lot of OTHER PEOPLES time.
: :
: :
: : Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting
: : your time.
: :
: :
: : Looks like george is one of the first to start
: : realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with
: : you, does not make them a kook. You might soon find
: : yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.
: :
: :
: : Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone
: : who rails on against somethinhg he's concocted inside
: : his pointy head.
: :
: :
: : You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb
: : ass. You're the ****ing kook, and I seriously doubt
: : you're the original Bertie as well.
: :
: :
: : Of course you do. You're a k00k!
: :
: :
: : Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging,
: : cross posting asshole like you. You claim to be a
: : professional pilot, but act more like a used toilet
: : salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
: : Honest Carr's Used Johns.
: :
: :
: : Pretty sure.
: :
:
: Both of you guys?,
: "Have it wrong!!! (bout'da'koOks),...., no one, could
: ever be a gOod koOk unless?!?!?!,...., they have
: one of these, on their resume?!?!?!..."
: (click below)
:
: "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..."
:
: COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
: Presents
: (
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)
:
:
: Am I to be considered presented?
: --
:
: Colonel Jake'sters:
:
: 'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
: (http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)
:
:
: Love the Wendy music...
:

Are you talking about?,
"The Composer?!?!?! (Wendy Carlos),....,
the guy who had a sex change back in the 80's?!?!?!..."
(does alot fo classical compositions for movies)

that's her. Of course, it was he back then when that one was made for A
Clockwork Orange.

Bertie
:
: