Old January 12th 04, 07:13 AM
Charles Gray

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:27:38 GMT, "tim gueguen"
wrote:

"Denyav" wrote in message
Would this have had a major impact on WWII, or just drawn it out by
a few months?

It would not change anything,actually Germans did many things right but

late,if
they had more time, a couple months only,the outcome of WWII might be very
different.

On what basis do you make this claim? I can think of nothing the Germans
could have gotten their hands on with just a couple more months of WW2 that
would have made any sort of difference. If the European war lasts only a
month past mid July 1945 Berlin is nuked sometime in early August.

tim gueguen 101867

And the German industry, egven at the end was...screwball. I have
books that mention that STRATEGIC bomber projects were still under
some form of development in 1944-45. That was long after the time
that any intelligently run program would have put everything into
fighters.
That's the big thing-- there really seems to have been no rhyme or
reason to German R&D-- in the U.S. and England there was some over all
coordination, insuring that company A. didn't re-invent the same dead
end that B, C, and D did...but I've not been able to find anything
like that in Germany.