Old October 6th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Default Lapin = MX: Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Gatt, I think you're wrong about the dual id. If you take a look at
LCL's posting history you'll find groups and technology far different
than our resident jerk. I agree there are common characteristics, but
i do not think MX is capable of isolating the two distinct patterns
I'm seeing.

I've admited many times I'm not a pilot so don't attempt to speak with
authority on piloting techniques, but I am the resident shrink. In
this matter the odds are you're in error.