Old May 17th 04, 04:58 PM
Marco Leon

It was EAA Sport Aviation. I joined last year around this time and it was in
the first issue I received. Check issues from May, June and July of 2003.

Marco

"Mike Adams" wrote in message
(Dave Burton) wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the material is that the mid 70s Cessnas used
for the interior plastic? We have a couple of cracked pieces we would
like to repair. I also remember reading a good article in one of the
aviation mags that went through the rebuilding of a really bad
instrument panel plastic cover in the last year or so... Anybody
remember which one it was?

Thanks!

I remember seeing the article, but don't know for sure where it was. My
guess is EAA Sport Aviation. It's too technical for AOPA or Flying, which
are the others I read regularly.

Mike