Old August 9th 04, 10:58 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Murphy" said:
Does anybody know about this?

I sure hope not because I've used the DAFIF a lot. Where did you hear this
?

Somebody forwarded me an email that he supposedly got from the DAFIF
program manager.

:Recently there has been a petition that has passed through the chain
f command in NGA to remove DAFIF and all FLIP products from the www. It is
:now at the stages of being incorporated into the federal register for
:comments. Due to legal issues, I won't give you any final answers; but I
:will say that internally the move has been approved.
:What does this mean to everyone; DAFIF will be moved to PKI access.
:Meaning anyone with a logon and password will still be able to download it.
:So any US govt agency, and govt contractors with a requirement for DAFIF
:will still have access.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
You're nicer than I. I was thinking "Mark, would you recognize a clue