Old July 7th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
B4RT

Default Death?

I went over and had a look at JH. I can't stomach all the whiney petty
schoolboy nonsense over there. There might be some nuggets of stuff worth
reading there but the wheat to schaff ratio doesnt warrant the effort IMO.

Bart

"boB" wrote in message news:_Tlrg.17633

I also tried JH and there's quite a lot to read. I guess this newsgroup
has always been easier even though there aren't many messages some days.
But the people writing here all seem to be good folks, no trolls or
troublemakers.

--

boB
Wing 70