Old July 3rd 03, 11:42 AM
Peter Kemp

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:01:12 +0300, Binyamin Dissen
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:50:00 -0400 Peter Kemp
wrote:

:On 2 Jul 2003 17:45:33 -0700, (Quant) wrote:

:2. Despite the fact that the American industries are heavily
:subsidized they can't compete against the Israeli industries in price
:and in many cases in quality.

:And yet the Israel products repeatedly lose out to US products that
:are "inferior" and "more expensive".

False.

Of course you can attempt to prove me wrong by supplying examples, but
supplying proof is rarely the interest of the typical Holocaust denier.

Holocaust denier? Me? I suggest you alter your medication mate, as
I've said nothing of the sort *ever*, and I'd like to see you show one
iota of evidence that I have supported such notions.

As for proof, the IDF use of the M-16 vice the Galil, or the F-16 vice
the Lavi