Old May 9th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student

Default First Call -- You're Invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!

In rec.aviation.owning Jay Honeck wrote:
: : What kind of beer(s) do you home brew?
:
: "All of 'em."

: Right. Your qualifications are clearly superior to all other candidates.
: Therefore, the HOPS Party committee has voted unanimously (well, they don't
: actually know it yet) to elect you, Sir Cory Pappenfuss, our new chairman
: of the "Hops & Grains Advisory Board". This esteemed position's duties
: consist of the following:

: a) Sit in one of Jim Weir's chairs at the center of the circle of
: rec.aviation revelers
: b) Sample each regional beer brought to the circle during the HOPS party
: c) Rate said beers on a sliding scale of your design and choosing.

: Winner of "Best Beer Brought to the HOPS Party" wins a certificate for a
: free night in one of our aviation themed hot-tub suites, and any other
: prizes that the HOPS party committee may devise. (I'm thinking a bag of
: Burns potatoes from Jim & Tami, or perhaps some old Intel chips from Mr.
: Allison?)

: See, now you can write your entire journey to OSH off as a business expense,
: Mr. Beer Consultant....

: ;-)

"Pffftsblbpsh...." Sorry, just about spewed my pale ale on the laptop reading this honorary title.....

:-)

Hope the weather holds out on Wednesday...

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, PPSEL-IA *
* Research Associate, Vibrations and Acoustics Laboratory *
* Mechanical Engineering *