Thread: LXNAV V3 Issues
View Single Post
Old December 8th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]
external usenet poster

Default LXNAV V3 Issues

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 7:52:22 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, December 8, 2013 9:04:09 AM UTC-5, wrote: Good morning ... anybody have experience with the LXNAV V3 ... how do you like the unit ... any issues with installation, operation, maintenance or support. Thanks ... kk I bought one of the first units that came to US. I flew with it last season along ClearNav variometer. I must say it is a very good variometer at a really low price. The variometer also allows to change the scale, very helpful in weak condition. The only issue I had with it was setting up altimeter before the flight it takes way to many rotations to set it. I finally decided not to show the altimeter as a result and display STF instead. You will be very happy with this variometer. "AK"

AK

If you push and use rotary switch a the same time will increase the altitude in larger incruments.

4.2 Rotary Switch
The one rotary switch/knob with integrated pushbutton function can control all functions on LXNAV V3. The rotary switch moves up or down through the menus. Variables can also be changed using the switch. Pushing the button at the same time as rotating will step the values in larger increments.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com