Old May 28th 05, 08:30 AM
Chris

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"Chris" wrote in message

Another question then: I am planning to fly from PVD Providence RI to
Madison MSN on 24/25th July. The backend on the route was to be MKG
(Muskegon), BAE (Badger) and MSN. Is it likely then that I will not get
cleared IFR through to MSN and if wanted to follow that route would be
best to cancel IFR and go VFR weather permitting even getting a pop up
clearance at MSN to descend through cloud?

There's no problem at all with that route. It takes you through Milwaukee
approach, not Chicago approach. MKG.V2.SUDDS is a standard arrival route
so you're going with the flow.

With the 24/25th being days people are going to OSH I was wondering whether
that would have any influence.