Old April 4th 04, 06:56 PM
ArVa

"John" a écrit dans le message de
Ed Rasimus wrote:

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:32:09 -0400, "George Z. Bush"

Anybody know what this is or was?

http://www.darkstar.ukonline.co.uk/patch2.jpg

I thought that initially as well, but the US map shows a star at about
the location of Davis-Monthan. I'm betting, since the only part of the
Latin I can decipher has something to do with a lot of nights, that
it's either a special ops patch or maybe a strategic recce patch, as
in U-2.

Any Latin linquists in the house?

Ed Rasimus

Been a lot of years since I took Latin, but very roughly.

Late at Night / De Multa Nocte

Don't Ask / Noli Rogare

Classis Caece / Fleet ????

I'd translate "Caece" with "Blind". For the rest, I've made the same
translation.

It might well be the Area 51/Dry Groom lake's unit patch rather than some
Davis Monthan AFB unit's one. Roughly the same location on the map and
obviously very mysterious... :-)

ArVa