Old January 5th 13, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bastoune

Default LXNav V7 vs Butterfly vario?

On Friday, January 4, 2013 7:59:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Thanks I love my mio and have my students using it. $50 setup that seems to work fine. I'll try to download the diagrams and see if pinout is same as oudie. Lane

Lane,

I have a V7 and I am extremely happy with it. I ran it connected to a MIO400 this summer and it worked flawlessly. I can't remember exactly what was my cable configuration but it was pretty easy with the pin out provided in the V7 Manual. I switched to a V2 PNA this fall and the cable that was provided with the V7 (normally designed to work with the Oudie) worked like a charm, plug and play.