Old August 19th 03, 04:06 AM
Jim

Can't put anything past you guys, I have on the trailer and I'm going to
bring it home and store it until time/money is available again to fly
(forced into retirement). Quite frankly its a pain in the ass to drive to
the airport to fly. The hangar while cheap enough is on the other side of
town (Sacramento, the traffic clogged **** hole of the earth). I am going to
try to rig it for trailer storage and operations (when the Studebaker is
done).

I might add though that the tower personel at SAC are excellent people, very
helpful, the airport is well maintained and clean. I love the airport, just
hate the hastle getting there.

Jim

"Murphy's law" wrote in message What's up with the Past
tense?