Old February 23rd 05, 02:32 AM
mike regish

I've seen a thing advertised as the Stadium Buddy. Must be the same thing.
You wear a rubber attached to a tube that runs into a reservoir strapped to
your leg.

Personally, I haven't run into this problem, but I think I'd go with the
piddle packs.

mike regish
"William W. Plummer" wrote in message
Paul kgyy wrote:

A friend told me a while back that that a couple of pilots purchased
every type of human relief container, and armed with prior consumption
of a gallon or so of coffee or tea, made a test flight and reported on
the pros/cons of each. I think this could be quite funny but have
never been able to find the article. Anybody know of the source?

Some long range cross country glider pilots use external catheters.