Old March 1st 04, 10:48 PM
Ray Andraka

Famous last words. I said that last summer after my overhaul, and then spent
the fall chasing a carb problem (which Penn Yann only covered for what they felt
was a reasonable troubleshooting time, about 60% of what it cost me). Now BOTH
vacuum gyros are getting hinky, and the strikefinder is finding my transponder
several hundred times a minute. *SIGH* it's only money.

Jay Honeck wrote:

It's been nice knowing you. Obviously with all that stuff working, you're
going to be so busy admiring your panel that you're going to CFIT.

Nonsense! I've now replaced absolutely everything that could or should EVER
break! There's absolutely nothing left to go wrong!

What could possibly go xz;lja[97uf90ause9-r qw9-tu8gnerfiohndv/k n ?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

--