Old August 10th 08, 10:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:10:35 -0400, J3 wrote
(in article ):

Thaat's funny, I have only posted 268 files over the last 2 days.

That's about what I thought. Those of us using real newsreaders can see the
_files_, not the _parts_ of the files. At the current time 36 files appear to
be either corrupt or incomplete. If there are enough .pars this shouldn't be
a problem, but if not, I may request a few reposts.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 09:18:01 -0400, "Andrew Chaplin"
wrote:

"J3" wrote in message
Because I didn't feel like uploading 5,100 jpg files. I posted an
intent to flood notice. If you prefer jpgs, go out an fine these
files.

It is a long time since I read a binary group's charter, but IIRC, it is
customary to restrict floods to 250 posts per group per day. I have over
8,300
headers from you in the space of a day. Some are reposts, e.g. part 31 was
posted twice -- 17 seconds apart, from the header information.

I am glad Giganews does not count headers in the bandwidth I buy.