Old March 3rd 12, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_37_]

Default 5.7" Mirasol Android Device

On Mar 2, 4:29*pm, Evan Ludeman wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:55*pm, "Craig Funston"
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:31:25 -0800, Bill D wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:20 am, "Craig Funston"
wrote:
Is anyone exploring this device.http://www.mirasoldisplays.com/koobe

Not sure how to get one, since they're only being sold in the Korean
market, but it looks like an intriguing option.

Cheers,
Craig

--
Using Opera's revolutionary email client:http://www.opera.com/mail/

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog...7622/?p1=blogs
contains a somewhat tedious video comparison of color e-readers but
the shots give an idea of readability in strong light.

Thanks Bill,

I saw the same video. *Calling it the video tedious is being kind. *At
about 13:00 you can get some idea of the reflectivity of the screen.

Craig

--
Using Opera's revolutionary email client:http://www.opera.com/mail/

A short video sales pitch. *I am very interested to see how this
develops.

http://tinyurl.com/7lvl846

T8

Wise to wait a year and then build a panel around a 7" Android tablet
featuring the display.

Mike