Old December 30th 18, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Cad drawing for ASW27 or ASG29 instrument panel

On Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 5:09:34 PM UTC-5, Larry Goddard wrote:
Trying to help a friend with instrument layout for a new panel. Anyone
have a cad drawing of one of these?

Larry
Zero One

Larry, Not only do I have the CAD file, I have many instruments that have the back measurements. So, you can move them around at will in the cad file to see if they are going to fit in the panel. The fronts don't mean much in this job other than looking what will be in the air.

The SN-10 comes to mind. Some instruments have inlarged backs beyond the standard.

I will send all I have with it if you like.

I do have DropBox if you want them. I can post the link

Gary

ASW27b
27-148
"SQ"