Old March 22nd 17, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Default Back seat available during Grand Prix

I highly recommend locking in a day or two with Dave. Last week, I spent the last two days of the Seniors Contest as SLB (Self-loading Ballast) for Dave and picked up more in two days than I've learned in two years of knocking about the pattern, watching Bruno's videos, or studying theory.

If you have any inclination about leaving the home pattern and venturing out on a real cross-country, a day or two with Dave is a great boost to your confidence and decision making.

Thanks for the opportunity, Dave!

Paul Agnew
VP - Treasure Coast Soaring Club
Vero Beach, FL