Old September 9th 04, 10:36 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:28:00 -0400, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

Uhhmm...that comment from Bob was not related to Olds, but to the other
pilot mentioned in the discussion.

It certainly sounded like it was related to Olds. I found it hard to
believe because he is a consummate gentleman, although also probably
the most aggressive air warrior you may ever have the privilege to
meet.

Coincidentally (and I didn't know it this AM), I went to the local
Daedalians meeting for lunch at USAFA. The guest speakers today were a
tag-team match of Bob Titus (3 MiGs in SEA and lots of test pilot
experience including the zero-length launch of the F-100) and Robin.
Both charmed the gathering of military aviatiors for quite a while.

There was some young punk named Ritchie in the front row who claimed
to have some F-4 time as well!

A pretty impressive lunch bunch.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)