Old September 10th 04, 08:22 AM
Krztalizer

Coincidentally (and I didn't know it this AM), I went to the local
Daedalians meeting for lunch at USAFA.

_Dog_. I would have killed to be a fly on the wall.

I never made it into the Order of the Daedalians - our crew was First Loser one
year. Sure felt great to be considered in the running!

The guest speakers today were a
tag-team match of Bob Titus (3 MiGs in SEA and lots of test pilot
experience including the zero-length launch of the F-100) and Robin.

That would have been worth a good admission.

Both charmed the gathering of military aviatiors for quite a while.

There was some young punk named Ritchie in the front row who claimed
to have some F-4 time as well!

He was really nice to my son - sent an inspiring letter and copies of his best
speeches. The photos were a pleasant bonus - the kid loved them.

A pretty impressive lunch bunch.

And you are in amongst them, Ed. Have a good night.

v/r
Gordon
USN SAR

Its always better to lose -an- engine, not -the- engine.