Old May 18th 04, 11:23 PM
gerrcoin

Randy Farnsworth wrote:
I'm new to flight simulation and am wondering if there is any
simulation software for DHC Twin Otters. Software for the Mac would be
my preference, but since I can run Windows on my Mac, Windows software
would be Ok as well. Thanks.

Randy Farnsworth
Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"
http://randyfarnsworth.com/

Hi Randy
The X-plane flight sim can run on the Mac and Linux as well as
Windows. It's one of the few rivals to FS (Fly III ?) but is not as
visually appealing quite yet, the flight physics are argueably better.
But work is ongoing and updates can be downloaded regularly. You
should also be able to find a Twin Otter model somewhere on the net.
Aircraft downloads and addons are usually free in the X-plane community.

Go to:
http://www.x-plane.com/

Gerr