Old July 9th 05, 05:09 PM
John Doe

Does your cell phone get a digital signal there? I just plug my laptop into
my cellphone/modem and I get pretty good internet speeds through that. Much
less hassle than trying to find a hotspot anywhere.

"Dave Butler" wrote in message

On a related note: there was a thread here earlier about wireless access
at Oshkosh. IIRC the sad conclusion was that there was no access very
nearby.

I wonder whether anyone has contacted EAA and requested that they get on
the stick and provide WiFi on the North 40.

Is there any chance EAA would do something like that?

Any idea how to approach EAA or whom to contact about it?

How about some entrepreneur/vendor/display booth setting up an access
point on the grounds, either for a fee or as a public service for the
advertising value?

Dave