Old October 15th 03, 12:31 PM
Pierre-Henri Baras

"Chad Irby" a écrit dans le message de news:
"IO" wrote:

If you want to criticize Chirac ok... But please don't say that all the
french are monkeys or make stupid and false comments on French

cowardy...

Well, I haven't been, but with so many French papers and media outlets
putting out "America is evil!" content, it has to go back somewhere.

Example please?? Apart from right and left wing extremist tablids, you'll
find NO front page as outragous as some US papers were during the
french-bashing period.
Didn't you understand that the "Amercia is evil" myth is just to justify
more French bashing????
If you want to do some research to back your claims, the major french papers
are LeMonde, LeFigaro, Liberation, LeParisien, France-Soir, LeCanrad
Enchainé. Major TV channels are TF1, Fr2, FR3, Canal+ and M6.
Please don't back your claims with stuff you saw on Fox or read in the
NYPost.
If ou want info or example on the French cultural scene, I'd be glad to
help.

Pierre-Henri BARAS

Co-webmaster de French Fleet Air Arm
http://www.ffaa.net