Old October 3rd 03, 03:42 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On 3 Oct 2003 03:13:52 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

Do you still have a copy of the lawsuit that zoom filed against you? I'd like to
have a copy for for a project I'm working on. I wonder if your suit was included
in the 27 that Ron W posted. Maybe there's more out there that we don't know
about. If he filed twice I wonder if that counts for 2 ? LOL!!!

No, I didn't count Frank's because I have found no data on it. His name
doesn't come up when I search the Polk County Clerk of Court's online
database (which only goes back nominally ten years). That was the source
of most of my information:

http://www.polk-county.net/clerk/clerk.html

This provides a basic summary of the papers filed in each listed case,
with, in some instances, a final listing of disposition.

A more interesting search engine is the Polk County public record site:

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/or_sch_1.asp

Like the Clerk site, you have to search for business names ("Airedale",
etc.) as well. Or you can search for known defendants, such as "Pulsar".
This site has actual digital copies of the papers filed in many of these
cases, and a lot more, like tax liens.

Sometimes, cases from other counties get mentioned in papers filed in
Polk... that's how I found data on the lawsuit against Don Jones/Jim
Campbell/AVIATOR INTERNATIONAL and Transcontinental Printing vs. Airedale
Press.

This site is also handy to determine if a lawsuit against "James Campbell"
is indeed against Zoom.

Happy surfing. :-)

Ron Wanttaja