Old June 12th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default www.pilotsofamerica.com

"Jay Honeck" wrote in
newsdc4k.205502$yE1.147704@attbi_s21:

Maybe, but you seem excessively rabid about the topic...even to the
point of feeling it necessary to bring up his name and expressing
these views at Pilots of America in your short time there.

I commented on Bertie -- as a warning to all -- only after another
pilot posted that "Bertie" had joined POA. Funny how IMMEDIATELY
after that happened, "someone" hacked into POA and brought the website
down.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Snort!

I love the smell of paanoia in the morning,. Reminds me of k00ks.

As for being excessively rabid about the topic, hell yes, I'm ****ed
off. If having a troll come in and utterly destroy a long-standing
open forum for pilots, apparently on a whim, isn't enough to get YOU
****ed, well, you're a more patient man than I am. The guy (if,
indeed, he's a guy) is a discredit to pilots (if, indeed, he's a
pilot) everywhere.

Oh no! Jay wonders if I'm a pilot! Oh dear.

But, no matter. POA is fantastic, and I can't urge y'all enough to
come visit: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/

Oh I'll be there.

Bertie