Old April 1st 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

Default Note on forgeries, Was: Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (was Fetters)

Dan wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:10:55 -0700 (PDT), in limbo wrote:

On Mar 31, 12:15 am, Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
Yes, indeed Mr. Ryerson knows him well, he was the first one to
publish on his website the letter where Mr. Cicare admitted that
the two designs were different.
Never seen that. Did see pictures of you and your pal Glenn
together. Even a picture of you seated in "Miss Nina", Glenn's
CH-7 Angel. Yes, he owned your competitor's helicopter, not one
of yours. But he was an enthusiastic supporter of them all,
including Mimi-500s.
Sorry you didn't pay more attention. I guess it you would have
been more informed of the real facts, you would not have showed
everyone here on the newsgroup how very little you know about
everything you have talked about related to me or the Mini-500.
They all know now!
Then suddenly, all articles and pictures of Mini-500s, the entire
section, was pulled from the site. Replaced by a note that, due
to threats received, ( *UNMENTIONABLE* ) helicopters could no
longer appear on the site.
I don't run Glenns' website, he does, and I'm not privy to the
reasons why he does what he does.
Of course you are. You threatened him. He was your friend and
defender, but you dumped the friendship because he was too honest
for you to deal with. He spoke what was on his mind. He was direct
in his criticism of the Italians who built his CH-7, and that was
after he'd been their guest. Glenn got to know all the players
personally, didn't he? You needed to shut him up before he learned
more about you.

So what's your point? This is exactly what I said. You just
backed up my side of the event?
Point --- Cicare's CH-6 helicopter was the Mini-500 prototype.
Answered on your other post;
"Oh that one, I guess you need to read!
That was what we were going to use as a prototype, but as I said
Cicare didn't do what he agreed, so even after I advertised we
were going to use his CH-6 as a prototype, that was when I assumed
he was going to live up to his part of the deal. He didn't, and I
ended up having to design the Mini-500 all by myself without the
use of Cicares' help or his CH-6, so the CH-6 never was used as
the prototype after all. So the first Mini-500 prototype turned
out to be the first one I built. Its that simple, and I wrote that
before, as I said you just have to read."
I'm full of questions.
As we are showing here, that's not all...
Yes, insight too.- Hide quoted text -

To see what Glen has to say about Dennis just look at this vid.
UTubeGlennAR is Mr. Glenn Ryerson. He has removed his harsher
comments of Dennis F.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvHd97648mE

That's because he knows that I am capable of the worst nightmares on
his putrid body.

With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with
extreme prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop
until I get what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of
anybody who stalks me.

You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at
people, and many connections with people who will do things for me
(and I for them.)

You have been watching too many movies.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

The post you replied to appears to have been forged. It didn't come from
the service provider or machine Dennis Fetters had been posting from.