Old April 28th 04, 03:52 AM
Anthony Hewitt.

Default aerobatics.

Good afternoon all.

Im seriously contemplating beginning an aerobatics endorsement.

I have been flying for 2 years and want to "add".

I have done plenty of research and have narrowed it down to a number of
aeroplanes:

The Zlin (sp?)
The Citabria
The Cessna aerobat.

I know the Decathlon and Zlin are faster and more manueverable but they are
also significantly more expensive for lessons (and I dont like the idea of
learning to fly a tailwheel unless its essential).

Question is, does the Cessna provide enough enjoyment ( I know it loops,
but...) or is it really a Clayton's aerobatics aircraft. Basically, will I
have enough fun in it to get by? Im interested in those whove flown some of
these and what their thoughts were.

Thanks and regards,
AH.