Old November 6th 03, 05:51 PM
Øystein Tvedten

Alan Minyard writes:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:14:51 +0100, guy wastiaux wrote:

BUFDRVR wrote:
If you are not going to help in Iraq, we will be
forced to remove our troops and support in the Balkans in order to ease our
burden in Iraq.

Are you the one in charge ?

He speaks for the majority of the American public, and we ARE in charge.

You're not. You've delegated said responsibility to politicians and
the President (who was not elected by a majority, but thats another
issue we don't go into here

Øystein
--
Roy Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the