Old July 23rd 03, 04:29 PM
BJen

Default Volkslogger - Shut off the memory warning buzzer?

I fly with the sample rate on my VL set to give me about 9+
hours of data recording. That's sufficient for two normal
flights, and I usually dump it after every flight. However,
the thing begins complaining about low memory when it has 8
hours left, and it keeps complaining every few minutes. It
beeps and puts a message on that interrupts the display I
want to see. A few weeks ago it beeped about memory just as
I hit a turn, and I missed the turn beeps. I've tried
turning off warnings, but I can't seem to get this annoyance
fixed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?