Old January 11th 20, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cookie

Default Instrument panel labeling

Yes, I sprayed a super light coat of clear "fixative". Plane has yet to fly, so not sure of how it holds up.....but many aircraft use this system.

Cookie

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 2:58:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
These are some great ideas. I like the durability of the anodized/engraved plates but was hoping to find something like the transfer that Cookie suggested from Decalprofx. If you read this, how durable have the decals been? Did you apply a clear coat over them? I think I could be happy with either of these results.

Doug