Old February 23rd 11, 08:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pavel Rind

Default L13/L23 gliders

Dear aviation friends,

my name is Pavel Rind and I am representing an approved maintenance
organisation for L 13/L13A/L23 and L33 gliders produced by former LET
Kunovice Czech Republic.

We have recently finished a repair and complete refurbrishment of L 23
Super Blanik G-.CFYF located at York airfiled. We are now planning a
transport of this glider back to the UK. We expect that we can stay in the
UK from 11-15 th March 2011 and we would like to inform all owners and
operators of Blaniks that we can provide the following service free of
charge on your airfiled:
-check of current technical condition of these gliders,
- technical advice
- or any other support you need.

More information about our company and our works can be f
found on our website www.air-tech.cz

If anyone is intersted in meeting with us, please do not hesitate to
contact me on: +420 603 716 856 or email:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Pavel Rind
Air-Tech Ltd Holešov, Czech Republic, Europe.