Old February 23rd 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default L13/L23 gliders

and this is all pretty legit.......I'd be happy to have a good mechanic
recommend and quote a service repair for free!
no one says you need to have them do the work if you don't like what they
quote
sounds like a good business plan to me
tim

wrote in message
On Feb 23, 2:06 pm, jsbrake wrote:
I note that he included L23 and L33, which are still flying.

My question is about doing free inspections. Who does anything in the
glider world for free?

It is like the car dealers who offer "free" inspction...and then
recommend you get new brakes, tune up, oil change transmission job,
ball joints, new a frame etc...

Cookie

database 5901 (20110223) __________

http://www.eset.com