Old January 30th 18, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default A Question for ClearNav Users ...

I have both the digital and analog displays on my panel and am very
happy with that setup.Â* Both are connected to the same ADC.Â* The thermal
assistant is more than just a picture, there's also guidance to the
strongest lift with an arrow included on the display.

On 1/29/2018 7:27 PM, Steve Koerner wrote:
Thermal assistant is great -- highly recommend. You don't have to remove the pointer instrument. The same ADC box can run both. There is benefit to having both on your panel.

--
Dan, 5J