Old March 4th 18, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Towing trailer and glider with a honda civic

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 4:09:43 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I have a 2016 honda civic. It’s my only car. Has any one towed their glider and trailer using a small sedan like a civic?

The only car Ive had that tows better than my Bugatti Veyron is my Rolls Royce
Corniche.
OK, Just a few musings you guys might comment on. I've towed Bickle and Cobra trailers and I have found that the type of tire matters. For some reason I have had better luck (Handling wise) with car specific tires and not trailer specific tires. Further, I have seen different model years of the same car (Ford Explorer in this case) have totally different towing qualities and behavior.