Old March 4th 18, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Towing trailer and glider with a honda civic

I kinda liked it when the British girl asked me to knock her up in the
morning.

Here's a very good visual description of "Bugger".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBx4Ql6Umo

On 3/4/2018 4:15 AM, Kiwi User wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 17:01:20 -0800, SoaringXCellence wrote:

I think the intended word/phrase should have been "bollix up". As
defined below:

Merriam Webster defines bollix as "to throw into disorder; also :
bungle"

Jim is right about common British usage of the word, which is spelt
'********'. It is a universal word, usually used in male company, that
can mean a lot of things, all of them signalling disappointment or worse.
For example "******** to that!" means "That's a stupid idea", "Oh
********", said in a disappointed tone, that something unexpectedly went
wrong and just plain "********!" is the same as a heartfelt "Dammit!" or
"Bugger!".