Old April 1st 18, 07:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default DG-100 vs Std Libelle - opinions wanted

Currently I have seen one of each for sale which are externally in perfect condition. However, the DG-100 has less hours and a single piece canopy.

The DG is cheaper but doesn't include FLARM and 8.33KHz radio, which are necessary.

Basically I have two questions, how much would a FLARM and 8.33KHz radio cost? Would you recommend the DG-100 or the Std Libelle as a first glider? (I currently fly our club's LS4 and Pegase, but not XC yet. I have flown ASK8 XC.)