Old May 2nd 05, 04:18 PM
Scott Migaldi

My private check ride was 1.5 hours with the oral also lasting 1.5hrs
Instrument was 2 hrs oral and 2 hour flight
Commercial was 1 hour oral and 1.3 hour flight, the commercial was just
last week so it sounds mor elike an examiner issue to me.

Robert M. Gary wrote:
The last couple students I've sent for checkrides have taken about 6
hours. This is with two different examiners. Both did excellent on the
oral. Is this something the FSDOs are telling the examiners. Are
private checkrides just getting longer? I took my private in the mid
90's and my oral was only about 15 minutes.

-Robert, CFI