Old July 10th 08, 01:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote in

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:16:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip fixed me with a
beady eye, and foamed wildly:
Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:07:16 -0700 (PDT), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

\
*Maxwell, trained by Bertie the Bunyip

aSSUMING THATīS aLLOWED

I assumed it wasn't and abstained. If it is allowed, then the FNVW
should change my vote to JamieTard.

Or i could vote for your's and you could vote for mine.

That's fair, surely?

ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in the
ballot intro.

Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory is his
and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.

Bertie