Old July 11th 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
george wrote in

Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year is
giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .

I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually. His refusal to face facts
is key and, given time, hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I know
how to make a good kook a great kook.

Bertie

I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're just wasting a lot of OTHER
PEOPLES time. Looks like george is one of the first to start realizing it.
Just because someone disagrees with you, does not make them a kook. You
might soon find yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.

You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb ass. You're the ****ing
kook, and I seriously doubt you're the original Bertie as well.

Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging, cross posting asshole
like you. You claim to be a professional pilot, but act more like a used
toilet salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of Honest Carr's Used
Johns.