Old April 2nd 10, 04:43 PM posted to alt.music.led-zeppelin,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
Mark

Default Read on how to avoid internet scams and fraud attempts! Please read and inform others if you find it usefull.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 23:33:57 -0700 (PDT), Alex Glavan wrote:

I know it will be kind of strange... but I hope it's ok if I post it
here ... after all it is a off-topic matter.
2 Months ago I was "relieved" of almost 3400$, that was my college
fund! The reason why I wanted to post here, is that well I researched
the internet for scams and all that and I created a blog for that! so
please visit it and be informed, it's a list of popular scams and I
have boiled it all down to 10 minutes of reading! Please spread it
arround, let the people be informed! This is the direct link to my
blog - http://stopinternetscams.blog.com/
Thank you and I hope you don't fall for it like I did !

Thank you! I hope it helps, for more info please mail me.

Just because you are s stupid *mother****er* doesn't mean I am!
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.