Old March 16th 05, 07:13 PM
yoyoman

Default Composer of music based on aviation sounds - Synchronized

Hello to all of you,

May I introduce myself ? I'm a Belgian composer of music based on aviation
sounds and everything about planes you will hear in my tracks is accurately
synchronized with my music with intense stereo.

My last track is called "Propeller Symphony" : 2 Months of hard work,
often at night ! This track is high in the charts and will delight
aviation lovers.

May I give you a tip ? Take a comfortable seat and a cold beer, put on
some headphones, close your eyes and feel free to choose any runway, with
any crosswind, you don't have to wait for instructions from the Tower, it
all doesnt matter because listening to "Propeller Symphony" you are free
to fly in total freedom with no rules but relaxing ! This message is no
advertising as my music is free and you can even download it !

To find me it's easy, just enter "Yoyoman" in the Google search engine and
you will find me at the top of the list !

I always loved the sound of plane engines, but in perfect harmony with
music you will get a very special feeling. Today I want to share it with
you.