Old April 23rd 05, 05:58 PM
Don Tuite

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 06:21:42 -0400, Cub Driver
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:37:54 -0500, wrote:

Kind of like the farmers here who said that we were messing with God's
time when we went to daylight savings time.

Are you suggesting that they were wrong?

Or can your cows read a clock?

Dan, these folks don't understand that both farmers and the farm
animals are conditioned to listen to the Farm Report on the radio
first thing every morning, where the local version of Les Nessen reads
the day's futures prices for sow bellies and so forth. It gives the
farmers some hope they're going to be able to pay off this year's
loans, and for the animals, well, it's like the way silverbacks like
you and I read the obituaries. Now along comes daylight savings time,
and they're getting the news an hour later. It's unsettling.

Don