Old December 16th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"BobR" wrote in message
s.com...
It is a very simple concept, if you claim a WORLD RECORD which is what
Cambell clearly stated in the bio, it should be verifiable by a
recognized World Athority.

There's another simple concept -- opinions are like anuses, everyone has one
and in the case of the RAH Gaggle, they all stink.

BTW, when did the NAA or FAI start keeping track of microlight records?

Dan wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...
snipped

FWIW, I don't recall Zoom claiming his 'record' was recognized by
anyone.
Then it's not a record.
Sorry, but that's wrong too. A record is a record if you document it
to a
sufficient level that it can be verified. Whether or not the person
chooses to submit it to the FAI does not change that. An "FAI Record"
is
only such if it is recognized by the FAI. Two different statements.

The problem is cambell provides no disinterested documentation.

Sorry, but no. Wrong answer.

Have you asked him? Never mind, I already know the answer.

The simple, incontrovertible fact is that you have no evidence to reach
such
a conclusion. No one here does.

He hasn't yet provided proof in any publication. If you have such
proof provide it. As for asking him, why should I? It's up to him to
provide proof especially since he's on record about lying about other
accomplishments.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired