Old April 23rd 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dave Doe

Default Trim settings the same for takeoff and landing?

In article d19343f7-1c71-49ff-b6ec-b847ddf6bad8
@g23g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 21, 4:39*pm, george wrote:
On Apr 22, 1:02*am, " wrote:

On Apr 21, 12:44*am, Dave Doe wrote:

So many variables. **Plane* for starters!

Of course in simulators it will be the same. *He doesnt' fly a plane
where weight and balance issues come to play that affect trim settings
like in my real plane.

Ummm, for starters plane comes in lighter after a flight.... *:-)))

One other thing, I wouldn't have my trim set in the same spot on EVERY
flight either :-))) as you allude above, more variables then just set
trim and take off / land.

I found that I trimmed the aircraft to fly in what ever attitude I
required at that time.
I didn't make a point of examining where the pointer was .

Exactly. In one plane I fly, the white line is pretty much
worn off beyond recognition. ( I find it later after landing)

Where do you set it before first T/O ?

--
Duncan.