Old May 15th 04, 04:00 PM
William W. Plummer

"Mick Ruthven" wrote in message
m...
That's interesting. I have IFT-Pro 6.1b and I'm still running it on a Win

95
system. It won't run on my Win 2000 or XP systems. It opens the command
prompt window and then immediately closes that. Game over. Any ideas on

how
to get it running on 2000 or XP?

"William W. Plummer" wrote in

message
I had troubles with the mouse running it on WinNT. They sold me an

upgrade
to Version 6.0a for $69 and this was upgraded to 6.0c for free. It

runs
fine on Win2K these days and I'll be XP will be no problem.

Look in the ASA\PTS\Instrument Pilot Trainer (install) directory for the
four files IP08.exe, IP15.exe, IP16.exe and IP32.exe. Try each of them.
I'll bet one will work. Then point your desktop icon at the good file.