Old September 13th 04, 10:26 PM
John Keeney

"Cub Driver" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:42:18 -0500, "Bob Coe" wrote:

Someone called it "Rathergate" and I thought this was pretty funny, since
CBS attaches -gate to just about everything political.

It's astonishing how little play this story is getting. Compare how
excited the networks and the newspapers got about Republicans'
contributing (oh no!) to the Swifties advertising pot.

But here is CBS News, where Walter Cronkite once reigned, peddling
forgeries that very likely were created by the Kerry campaign. But
when you Google "CBS forgeries", the returns you get are all from
second-tier newspapers with Republican proclivities, like the New York
Post.

Well, Dan, it's not like Cronkite didn't slant the news to fit his
political agenda.

There was one good story in the Washington Post. (The post, for all
its overt partisanship, is a very honest newspaper.) I'd be very
grateful if anyone could point me to stories in the New Times or Los
Angeles Times, for example.
all the best -- Dan Ford